Corporate Value Metrics is pleased to introduce the most comprehensive training and credentialing program dedicated to preparing professionals to become leaders in providing value growth services – the fastest-growing service segment of the private middle-market today.
“It’s amazing how many key takeaways there were in helping how to rethink the way to conduct your business.” – Brent Johnstone, Founder, Managing Partner, Quarry Capital and Granite Analytics
Most private middle-market companies have an opportunity to double their values over a three- to five-year period by following a disciplined, methodical, approach to improving the quality of their entire enterprises.
The CVGA is a 5-day program focusing on the fundamental best practices of any business across the eight primary functional categories that drive the creation of business value and how advisors can become the “Engagement Quarterback” to their clients. Various subject matter experts present modules on each of the eight primary categories, along with special modules on corporate finance, strategic planning, business development, and engagement management. A live case study ties the program together and an online exam completes it.
CVGA Learning Objectives
After completing the CVGA program, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental best practices of any company across the eight primary functional categories that every company needs to have fully-developed and in balance with each other to achieve peak performance and maximum value;
- Diagnose a company’s strengths and weaknesses across the eight categories and establish its overall quality and risk profiles;
- Calculate a company’s cost of capital utilizing its quality and risk profiles and use it to determine the company’s intrinsic value;
- Prescribe a program of continuous improvement for a company and estimate the impact on the company’s intrinsic value for any contemplated improvement initiative;
- Facilitate a strategic planning program for a company’s management team to build the management team’s strategic planning competency while developing a short-term and long-term strategic and tactical plan.
Program level: Intermediate Recommended CPE credit: 40 hours
Fields of Study: Accounting (2); Business Law (2); Finance (4); Management Services (4); Specialized Knowledge (10); Communications and Marketing (6); Personal Development (4); Personnel / Human Resources (2); Production (2); Business Management & Organization (4).
Prerequisites: Attendees should have a minimum of a four-year bachelor’s degree and five years of full-time equivalent experience in a professional advisory capacity to business clients.
Advance preparation: None required Delivery method: Group Internet Based
Who should attend?
Wealth Managers, Financial Planners, CPAs, M&A Advisors, Turnaround Consultants, Exit Planners, Business Valuators, and Business Consultants.
Refund and Complaint Resolution Policies: For more information regarding administrative policies such as complaint and refund, please contact our offices at 508-870-5805.
Registration: For more information, or to register to attend the CVGA, please contact Ken Sanginario at: email@example.com, or call us at 508-870-5805.
Corporate Value Metrics, LLC, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org.